Consider increasing the number of faster selling items you convert to Fulfilled by Amazon during the busy run up to year end. This can result in the following benefits for your customers and incremental sales for yourself.
• Amazon Prime and Free Super Saver Delivery: FBA items compete for the Buy Box showing £ 0 for shipping and most items qualify for FREE Super Saver Delivery and Prime shipping discounts.
• Amazon Customer Service: Amazon handles customer service for FBA-fulfilled orders including processing returns, which simplifies your festive season selling
• Amazon's gift-wrap service: FBA-fulfilled orders are eligible for gift wrap services, adding a special finishing touch to any presents ordered.
• Amazon's delivery promise for your products: Amazon lets customers know how late they can order your FBA-fulfilled products on Amazon in order to receive them in time for Christmas. This means more of your products can ship closer to the Christmas deadline with Amazon's delivery promise.
• FBA orders can be combined with those from Amazon retail often leading to buyers adding FBA items to their Amazon order
If you have valuable products you're selling online, take advantage of Zero Fee Fulfilment which means Zero Order Handling, Zero Pick & Pack, and Zero Weight Handling. With Zero Fee Fulfilment, standard-size items selling for £ 300 or more will incur no fees for orders sold on Amazon.co.uk. Selling on Amazon fees, storage fees and other applicable fees still apply. Please find an example of Zero Fee Fulfilment.