Amazon wants to be the safest place to buy and sell online. Here are some things you can do to help us achieve that goal:
- Only accept payment for your orders through the Marketplace platform. Transactions conducted outside the Marketplace system are not protected by the Amazon.co.uk A-to-z Guarantee.
- Dispatch orders only to addresses provided to you by Amazon. If you are asked to dispatch an item to a different address, cancel the order and ask the buyer to place a new order using their preferred address. Learn more about seller protection.
- Learn how to recognize “spoof” emails and to report them to us immediately.
- Change your password regularly.
- Consider setting up a separate bank account for disbursements from your Marketplace seller account.
- Amazon never asks you to verify sensitive information via e-mail. You should only submit such information to us when completing an order on our website, registering for Marketplace, or contacting us directly through our Contact Us forms.
- Review the terms of our online Privacy Notice and our other privacy and security resources.