Buyers are less likely to leave negative feedback or file A-to-z Guarantee claims when sellers excel at these three essentials of order management:
- Ship exactly what the buyer ordered. If you no longer offer the exact products you originally listed, it is in your best interest to keep your listings up to date and accurate, including the right product images.
- Confirm the shipment. Buyers like to know when and how their orders are shipped. When you confirm a shipment, we notify the buyer via e-mail that their order is on its way.
- Ship the order on time. During holidays this matters to buyers more than ever.
Amazon is offering a webinar on how to be a successful seller by maintaining a good customer service performance. In this context, will be joined exceptionally by an expert from our Seller Performance team to discuss the following topics:
- Why is your seller performance so important to us
- How to monitor your performance metrics in your account and keep it at good levels
- How to avoid Seller Performance issues
Seats are limited, so please make sure you reserve your seat today. If you happen to miss the webinar, don’t worry, the recording will be available on the Amazon Webinar page.
How to maintain a good customer service performance on Amazon
Tuesday, 16th April 2013: 4PM-5PM UK time
Level: Intermediate / Topic: Seller Performance